FOR PRACTITIONER USE ONLY
- Active chlorine solution of 0,5% or 5 000 ppm of active chlorine
- Purified water . . . . . . . . . . . . . qs 100%
Packaging: 250 ml CE 0483
- *cf disinfecting tests :
- antiviral efficacy ( Université médicale de Nancy MDT, référence :CEN / TC 216 / N 98 , AFNOR NFT 72 -180 )
- antibactérial and antifungal activity ( MENICON PHARMA référence : ISO / CD 14729 stand alone test ), anti-acanthamoeba activity ( Institut de bactériology institute, Strasbourg medical University;
- Menicon co.,Ltd / microbiology and immunology department from Leicester UK).
** cf anti-prion activity ( N°277111 report june2002, C.E.A. / SPI BIO / MENICON
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- After removing the trial lens, clean using MeniCare Plus cleaning solution, rubbing for at least 20 seconds, and then thoroughly rinse with MeniCare Plus solution.
- Fill a vial or lens case with MeniLAB 0.5% solution and leave the lens to soak for five minutes.
- After five minutes, carefully rinse for 15 seconds using a MeniCare Plus multi-purpose solution.
- Store lens in MeniCare Plus solution until next use.
- Before fitting, rinse again with MeniCare Plus solution (repeat section 4).
N.B.: Every treatment must be recorded (through the use of a traceability document). Providing the trial lens is undamaged, free from deposits, within specification tolerances, and has been cleaned and maintained as per the above instructions, it may be used indefinitely.
- Do not use for soft lenses.
- The soaking time in MeniLAB 0.5% solution must not exceed one hour (may cause discolouration).
- It is essential to rinse the lenses abundantly with MeniCare Plus after soaking in MeniLAB 0.5% solution.
- DO NOT put the solution directly in the eye. Avoid splashing on to clothing.
- Do not swallow.
- Store at room temperature (<25° ).
- Use within three months after opening, noting the expiry date.
- Never use tap water for contact lens rinsing.