MeniCare Soft is a multi-purpose solution
for all soft and silicone hydrogel contact lenses.
MeniCare Soft is a safe and powerful disinfecting solution active against bacteria and fungi within 20 minutes and against amoeba within 6 hours of soaking.
- Indications: Just rub, rinse and soak.
- Protein prevention and removal
- MeniCare Soft 50 ml
- MeniCare Soft 360 ml
- MeniCare Soft 360 ml 2-pak
MeniCare Soft - Instructions for Use
- After removing the lens from your eye, place the lens in the palm of your hand and apply a few drops of MeniCare Soft solution to the lens. Rub the lens gently for 20 seconds using your forefinger.
- Rinse each side of the lens for 5 seconds with MeniCare Soft solution.
- Place the lenses in the right and the left side of the lens case filled with MeniCare Soft solution and soak them at least 4 hours for disinfection (or overnight).
- Before wear, rinse your lenses with MeniCare Soft solution to remove any debris on the lens.
- Pour the MeniCare Soft solution out of the lens case and rinse the case with fresh MeniCare Soft solution. Leave the case with the caps off to dry in the air.
- Lenses may be stored in the unopened case until ready to wear, up to a maximum of 30 days. If you store your lenses for longer periods of time, they must be cleaned and disinfected with fresh MeniCare Soft solution every 30 days.
Comfortec: ideally balanced combination of 4 complementary agents
- The 4 complementary agents combined in MeniCare Soft act by ionic interactions
- with POLYHEXANIDE disinfectant for better safety and higher disinfection
- with tears lysozyme to prevent protein adhesion by hydrogen bonding
- for more water molecules to moisturize
Comfortec enhances not only the MACROGOL HCO- 60 non ionic surfactant ability to remove lipid deposits but also the POLYHEXANIDE higher disinfection effectiveness.
Synergic disinfection with maximum safety for corneal cells
ISO 14729 Stand alone test
MeniCare Soft meets the first criteria for disinfecting solution in 20 minutes.
* Products and availability may vary by country.